Job Types: Full-Time
Who Are We:
Ethos Automation builds automated solutions to solve various manufacturing challenges within the automotive industry. It is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) that specializes in the engineering, design, manufacturing, assembly, and programming of automated manufacturing solutions. We deliver turnkey automated systems and retrofits by providing a strong engineering approach in solving a variety of complex manufacturing challenges using automation, robotics, and state of the art technology at its core. Ethos Automation is a company that strongly believes that our people are the greatest assets. Be part of a fast-growing team with a lot of space for growth and professional development.
- Ranked seventh in Canada’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies
- Ethos Automation co-founders recognized in the Top 10 under 40 from Annex Media Manufacturing Automation Magazine
- Room for advancement –professional development opportunities with assisted financial support
- Employee engagement events
- 4 ½ day work week
- On site training and mentorship
- Safety Boot and Tool Allowance
- Engaging and diverse workplace environment
To be successful in this role, the idea candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
- At least three years of experience in procurement, purchasing, inventory, distribution, or administration is preferred.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience with ERP systems is required.
- Experience with incoming/ outgoing shipping internationally.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work as part of an expanding team.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Understanding of industry market trends and conditions is considered an asset.
- Carry out day-to-day tasks related to product purchasing and interdepartmental follow up.
- Review vendor proposals and work with vendors to ensure the lowest cost compliant solution.
- Research and develop strategic relationships with vendors that strengthen Ethos Automations competitive edge.
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers, distributors, and manufacturers.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors/clients.
- Strategically source hard to find components.
- Receive and inspect inventory for office, shop floor, and ongoing projects.
- Track status of quote requests, purchase orders, inventory, etc. in company ERP system (Counterpart).
- Maintain awareness of industry market trends.
Experience and Education:
- A post secondary diploma or degree in Operations and Supply Chain Management, or equivalent.
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Travel may be required; candidate must have a valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle.
- Able to lift, carry and move a minimum of 25lbs.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@ethosautomation.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.