Job Types: Full-Time
Who are We:
Ethos Automation builds automated solutions to solve various manufacturing challenges within the automotive industry. It is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) that specializes in the engineering, design, manufacturing, assembly, and programming of automated manufacturing solutions. We deliver turnkey automated systems by providing a strong engineering approach in solving a variety of complex manufacturing challenges using automation, robotics, and state of the art technology at its core. Ethos Automation is a company that strongly believes that our people are our greatest assets. Be part of a fast-growing team with a lot of space for growth and professional development.
● Ranked seventh in Canada’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies
● Ethos Automation co-founders recognized in the Top 10 under 40 from Annex Media Manufacturing Automation Magazine
● Room for advancement –professional development opportunities with assisted financial support
● Employee engagement events
● 4 ½ day work week
● On site training and mentorship
● Safety Boot and Tool Allowance
● Engaging and diverse workplace environment
Role and Responsibilities:
The Application Engineering Manager:
- Leads and supports the application engineering team and manages the overall tasks required to technically execute quotations and hand off to project management.
- Is actively involved in quoting activities and working with customers to ensure needs are accurately reflected in quote documentation.
- Works closely with business development and management, oversees the daily activities of the applications team.
- Assumes responsibility for the successful execution of projects for schedule compliance, budget compliance, and scope and quality of deliverables.
- Builds relationships and coordinates with the client and project team members.
- Represents Ethos Automation at trade events, industry conferences, customer visits and acts as a supplier liaison.
- Work with Sales Team to generate new leads and grow customer relationships
- Plans and identifies possible risks, potential problem areas, technical requirements, and staffing priorities and identifies solutions to address these issues.
To be a successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in an applications engineering role.
- Experience successfully leading a team in a manufacturing capacity.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience and training.
- Superior problem solving skills and ability to find creative solutions to unique challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and ability to engage and support staff in their work and career growth.
- A desire to be involved in a rapidly growing and fast moving environment and keep pace with personal and career development required to be successful.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@ethosautomation.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.